Loon Mountain Shuttle Bus Information
2022 – 2023 Season
For those developments with Loon’s shuttle service, below is what the mountain has planned for next winter season. Typically, these developments include the Village of Loon, Clearbrook, Coolidge Falls and Forest Ridge. Deer Park may be signing up again this year. The Lodge at Lincoln Station and South Peak condos each have their own service.
- Service begins December 10, 2022 and continues daily through March 26, 2023.
- Download the Loon Mountain App for any last-minute updates/changes during your stay.
- Shuttle Service is available from parking lots and for special events as deemed necessary and for contracted associations.
- There is no weekday shuttle service for contracted associations.
- There is daily on property lodge to lodge service for Pemi Base Camp, Governor Adams Lodge and the Octagon Lodge.
- Last full week of shuttle service is March 19th to March 25th, 2023.
- December 26th, 2022 – December 30st, 2023 (Christmas to New Year’s Week)
- January 16th, 2023 (Civil Rights Day)
Note: There will be no shuttle service to contracted associations for Massachusetts vacation week which is February 20th -24th, 2023.
Shuttle Service Hours
- Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (Lodge to Lodge on Loon only)
- There is no shuttle service after 4:30pm
- Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays 7:30am to 5:00pm
- There is no shuttle service after 5:00pm
ALL shuttle drivers break for lunch between 11:30am to 12:30pm. Shuttles will begin again at 12:30pm at the Governor Adams Lodge. Delays may be expected between 11:30am to 12:30pm.